Enlarging and CCD Lenses
Lenses for Enlarging, CCD Photos and Video
To reproduce an analog photograph as a picture on paper requires two optical image processes: One to put the image onto the film and one to enlarge the image onto the paper. The second image reproduction process is no less important for the quality of the final result than the first. When selecting your enlarging lens, you therefore need to be just as critical as when you purchase your high-quality taking lens: take only the very best.
Rodenstock offers a product range which provides an optimal solution for any application: The breadth of the Rodenstock enlarging lens range begins with the 3 elements model for the cost-conscious and ends with sophisticated, apochromatically corrected 8 elements lenses. Many of these lenses prove to be excellent taking lenses also in the industrial sector. Rodenstock has the suitable enlarging lens …
* For the ambitious amateur in his or her darkroom as well as for the professional in the developing lab;
* For all enlargers from amateur models, professional enlargers and printers right up to professional vertical and horizontal cameras as well as for CCD cameras in industrial applications;
* For all common film sizes up to sheet film 4x5 in. and for all CCD area and line sensors;
* For all reproduction scales from 1:1 for the manufacture of duplicates up to almost infinity for biggest enlargements.
Rodenstock guarantees a lens quality which the photographer and the printer can always rely on and which meets the highest expectations in best possible photographic results. Furthermore, not only the optical performance but also a variety of mechanical features offer practical benefits in the use of the lenses:
* The click-stop diaphragm allows a fast and precise setting of a stop value even when the room is completely dark.
* The pre-set aperture makes it possible to set a working aperture that can be put into operation by simply turning a ring to a stop after the picture has been composed and focused.
* The illuminated f-stop display shows the f-stop set without the room lighting having to be switched on.
* The infinitely variable stop setting allows exact stopping down when analysers with pre-set exposure time are used.
CONTACT US P: 02 9906 2733 or email
More on RODENSTOCK Click Here
Download PDF on Magnifying Lenses